Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sunday Brunch anyone?


I can't even tell you how much I love these dresses!! So much so that I want to make myself one. The girls love them and they look like little princesses headed out for "Sunday Brunch". The skirts have pockets (my second attempt at sewing pockets was much better!) and a kick-pleat in the back.

In other news, my mom and I took on the feat of potty training Tessa yesterday. She's now a potty champ! I know it's not official, and there are bound to be accidents; but after a terrible start yesterday morning, something clicked and she tells us every time she needs to go. #1 and #2!!! No more diapers, hooray! We had a potty parade for her, and she was in the middle of procession waving like a beauty queen, so composed and we died of laughter!

Emory is so amazing. A few days ago we were reading the children's Book of Mormon over breakfast, as usual. We were reading about Alma the Younger and Amulek in Ammonihah. We got to the part were the Believers were being thrown into the fire. Emory was upset for a few minutes, then smiled and said, "It's okay Mom, it's just like Abinidi; and they'll live again too because of Jesus!" Back when we read about Abinidi, she talked about it for days, so did a family home evening lesson about the Resurrection similar to this. She melts my heart everyday, and I clearly need to watch what I say, because she remembers EVERYTHING.

1 comment:

  1. cute emory! adorable tessa - potty princess of the parade! sunday brunch is still sitting in my "to do" pile...

    ReplyDelete