Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Headband Mafia

(Photo from BitsyBlossom's Shop on ETSY)

I don't know if these have caught on in other parts of the States like they have in Utah, but you can't even run to the grocery store without seeing one on every girl, in every color. I lovingly call them the Headband Mafia, and I'd like to announce that I've joined! I've been hesitant, because they are SO popular; but I've gotta say that (on a functional level )I stayed toasty warm all morning, running errands, and (on a cuteness level) was mistaken for a Hollister employee - twice - and I didn't even do my hair today!. Functional and cute = Double check. Thanks for the birthday present Amanda!
I received some beautiful flowers yesterday, and Emory was asking who they were from. I told her they were from Cory, and what a good husband he is, even though he's far away. Emory says, "He's not a good husband to me. He sent Tessa a music box, he sent you some flowers, and he sends me nothing!" Watch out Cory, the child forgets nothing.

1 comment:

  1. haha i sent audrey a purple headband for her birthday (shes 13 now!!) but i have yet to wear them myself. theyre adorable yet slightly leaning towards communist attire at byu...

    ReplyDelete