Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ugly Sweaters and Ice Skating

Some of the Ugly Sweaters for our party.
Not quite sure what my Aunt Page is showcasing, but I like it!


Cory's Hanky Sweater.


My home made Nativity.


A fair share of the sweaters were supplied by my grandma.


Conan's long lost brother.


Josh and Sydney. (Josh got the most votes overall for funniest/weirdest, can't imagine why?)


Coleman and Amanda.


Adrienne's had decorative balls all over it, but they fell off and shattered all over the floor :(


Chestnuts roasting on an open fire.


Austin and Richard.

We went ice skating on Christmas Eve. Emory thought it would be fun, then realized how much effort and patience it took. Tessa loved getting pulled around and would have laid on the ice all day.

3 comments:

  1. chestnuts. that's classic! glad grandma took it all in stride. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel for giving me some much needed laughter. Your family cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. Seriously, blogs are great and all, but if it weren't for freaking hilarious ones like yours, I'd have very little use for a computer.

    ReplyDelete