Saturday, January 9, 2010

Who does she look like?

Don't you love it when people try to figure out who your children look like? It's funny because I can totally see it in other people's children but not in mine. Emory looks like Emory, and Tessa looks like Tessa. Until this photo popped up . . .

My mom showed it to Tessa and she said, "Oh, that's me!!" When I told her it was me, she argued adamantly that it was most definitely her, the baby - that's what she refers to herself as. I love this girl, and am so happy that I can finally prove she's mine. (Because of her dark coloring, everyone always says how much she looks like Cory. Ha, take that!)

2 comments:

  1. People tell us that our kids look like us all the time. Sometimes they say they look like me and sometimes they say they look like Jared. I think that Jared and I just look a lot alike (like you and Cory) so it's hard to tell who looks more like who. I think that my kids look like my dad.

    ReplyDelete