Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hole in one!

We're announcing Cory's retirement from the medical profession! He will be joining the PGA tour, taking Tiger's place . . . just kidding! I really think I would cry after we've put all this time in, but if it meant Tiger's pay check, I'd do it in a heart beat. Anyways, Cory went golfing today and got a HOLE IN ONE! Seriously!! He's always loved golf, and really works hard at improving his game. He went with his cousin Jesse today, don't ask me why they golfed in 109 degree weather? (The girls and I were swimming like normal human beings should be doing) He was at:
Arizona Traditions Golf Course
Hole #11
124 yards
Sand wedge
Titleist Pro V1 Ball
Phew, that was a mouth full! He was as giddy as a school girl when he got home. My whole family is stoked, Adam is under some pressure now to get one.
Congratulations Cory!

4 comments:

  1. That is totally awesome! It took Ty 40+ years to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing. Scott and Adam are still waiting for one. On the other hand, Andy has had TWO! He got the first one when he was like 15 and then one when he was 17. Pretty amazing to say the least. Congrats to Cory :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it! That is amazing. Good job Cory!

    Rachel, you can come here any time and play "single mom" with me. I now know that doctor's wives pay dearly for every penny they get from their husbands...but it's totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job! If I ever make it to Arizona on one of my trips we will have to play a round!

    ReplyDelete