Monday, July 14, 2008

Who's my famous Dad?

A girl in my home ward is marrying this guy with a famous Dad. Can you tell who it is? Hint: A couple of the people getting announcements are Rosie O'Donnell and Michael Jackson!
When we saw him at church the first time she said, "If that isn't ______ _______'s son, I'll eat my hat!" She was totally right, and therefore did not have to eat her hat.

My camera is on the fritz so no pictures for today, but the girls are just too crazy to not mention.
Tess turned 9 months this week and HOLY COW! It's been a rough few weeks for her. She got two teeth within a few days of each other, and is working on more. She's moving all over which results in bangs, bumps, and tumbles. She's gotten a major attitude problem causing many a scuffle with Emory - serious fighting, which I'm shocked by! Her new stats are 20 lbs. and 29 inches, and I'm not surprised at all. Everyday she does something new. She's also sworn of baby food. Not interesting enough or something like that. She wants to eat what we're eating and does a great job. She loves noodles (especially Mac 'n Cheese, bread, the Gerber finger foods, avocado, cheese, yogurt and cottage cheese, peeled grapes, bananas, cooked carrots, and the list goes on. We've been swimming a ton, and Tess inherited Cory's amazingly olive skin. She's so dark, people ask what ethnicity she is!?!?
Emory is hilarious as ever. I love the stuff she comes up with. I've been packing and she insists upon helping. Everything we pack has a place already, "And the picture will go in Katie's room, and she'll love it! And this statue on Grandma's table, and she'll love it!" She's obsessed with WALL*E. I've never seen someone so excited to see a movie, and now we talk about it all day long. There's a part in the movie where WALL*E and EVE are telling each other their names. We had friends over the other night and there little boy said "WALL*E," pointing to himself. Of course she new exactly what to say, "EVE," pointing to herself. It was hilarious!

4 comments:

  1. That is Donny Osmond's son. It's got to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its an osmond too. This is killing me...my sister says Kevin Bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Donny's son! Good job guys! I'm bummed because the reception is the night of Josh/Syd's open house. I think I'll sneak away early for a little "Puppy Love"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry! when I told Josh and Sydney about who was invited they said they wanted to sneak out early from their own reception to go! So maybe we will just call it quits at 8:30 and hope her mom doesn't get mad!

    ReplyDelete