Monday, December 8, 2008

DEVASTATED!!!

I watched the new episode of What Not To Wear last night, and the woman was wearing this navy polo shirt in the 360 degree mirror - I OWN the shirt! Stacy and Clinton said she looked like she could be a guide on a hiking tour or something like that. I guess I can never wear that shirt again!Onto happier things, I found this fun blog, where she has a huge list of super cute crafts she'd found. Here are the ones I love!
Fairy Lights
Ice Wreath (pictured above)
Felt Pomander
Jingle Mouse Ornament
Felt Advent Calendar
Pocket Advent Calendar
Birdie Mobile (love it Alicia!)
Ribbon Pine cone
Owl Ornament
Cookie Sheet Advent Calendar
Ice Skate Ornaments
Wow, that's quite a list, looks like I'll be busy this week-or maybe for the next year!
PS Today was my first day of trucking around in a blizzard, in the freezing cold, with two kiddies! It was loads of fun! Actually, they were great, but I think that was only because the snow is a novelty for now.

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious about your navy blue shirt....did you get rid of it, or are you going to brave it out in public! It can't be THAT bad...surely those tv stars just have too much money to work with on a new wardrobe.

    Cute fireman pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jared is always coming home to find me in my sweats (duh, I'm really pregnant) and threatening to call that show. I swear some day I'm just going to be walking along and those two are going to attack me and strip me naked. I've never seen one of my shirts on the show before though - I guess that's a good sign.

    ReplyDelete